Thank you for shopping with North42. We ship merchandise Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays. Every effort is made to ship goods the day of purchase. If you require a tracking number please advise us in the “Order Notes” category prior to purchase.
Shipping Costs & Methods
|Click & Collect*||N/A||FREE|
|Canada Post Standard Ground Shipping||2-5 Business Days||FREE**|
|Canada Post 2 Day Delivery||2 Business Days||$24.95|
|Canada Post Express ***||Next Day delivery||$49.95|
|Unites States (Continental)|
|Postal Service****||3-5 Business Days||FREE|
|Postal Express||1-2 Business Days||$49.95|
|Postal International *****||5-9 Business Days by location||$89.95|
* NORTH42 is pleased to offer our new Click & Collect service. Now you can purchase online and collect your item from our location at 67 Hazelton avenue, Toronto, ON. Our team will contact you via email letting you know when your item will be ready for you to pick up.
*** Only orders received prior to 11 am are eligible for Canada Post Express Next Day Delivery. Orders shipped for Next Day delivery are typically delivered by 10:30 am the following day.
**** On all orders of $295 or more. All orders less than $295 are subject to a $19.95 shipping charge.
***** International shipping can range between 5-9 Business Days based on location.
Taxes & Duties
- Taxes are not included in the individual item prices and will be added where applicable.
- Ontario, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador residents all pay 13% HST. British Columbia residents pay 12% HST. With the exception of Prince Edward Island (14%); Quebec (14.975%) and Nova Scotia (15%), all other provinces and territories pay 5% GST.
- Orders outside Canada are not required to pay Canadian taxes; however, they may be subject to other taxes, customs and duties imposed by your local government.
- North42 is not responsible for any additional taxes, duties or customs fees charged to the customer.
Please make sure you double-check shipping information as North42 is unable to re-route packages. If the shipment is refused, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning goods. All shipments will be declared at full purchase value.